I had to upgrade to IE11 today due to Microsoft stopping support for pervious versions in the new year. After the install I came across an issue with IE11 and Data Collection and thought I would post it here to let you all know about it and also test a new widget that I have on the blog. So here goes
The issue was that every time I added localhost
to the compatibility view,
then closed IE11 and re-opened it , the setting was gone!!!
Now the way to get around this, I discovered is to make sure IE11 is not set to delete browser history on exit.
Make sure this setting is not checked and all will be fine.